Sunday, July 15, 2012

As you can see

I'm revamping my blog. I hope you all can be patient with me during this process. I wanted brighter colors, and now I have to find a good picture to put at the top. We'll see what I can come up with. In the meantime, enjoy the new "tabs" (I'm very excited about those!), and I hope you find something to read! I'm very excited about the latest book I read called Muscle and a Shovel. You can find information about it on my tab "books I recommend." :-)

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Sandi --

    I like the brighter colors, and the tabs are a terrific way to organize the blog. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda! I'm excited about the new look. :-) It's just taking a bit of time to get it together. Been spending lots of time with my kids, good quality time that I won't regret. :-)

      Hope you're doing well.

      Hugs!

      Delete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!