Sunday, December 19, 2010

THE MASTER'S WALL on the SHELF at Loveland's B&N


Thanks to Candee Fick, I have this lovely picture of my book on the shelf at the B&N in Loveland! And just look who my book is keeping company with! Francine Rivers' Lineage of Grace! How cool is that?! LOL

I just thought I'd share this good news before I let ya'll know I'll be going into the hospital on Monday for another five days of chemo. Assuming all goes well, I'll be able to go home on Christmas eve. Pray that'll happen. I want to watch my kids open their presents!

In the meantime, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you! I pray you'll have a wonderful celebration with family and friends. This is a picture of a Christmas market. Reminds me of the Christmases in Europe. Miss those German Christmas markets. They were so "cozy."

There's another special something I want to share. I'd share it now, only problem is, it's not on my camera or computer yet! When that happens, I'll let you in on the "warm" surprise I got this week.

You'll hear from me sometime after Christmas.

Hugs to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Precious Sandi,
    Yippee, congratulations and PTL--The Masters Wall has made the big time and will touch lots of hearts--as you have!! John and I are with you in thoughts and prayers and will deliver more "Susie's." In His love and ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbe, I am getting a TON of use out of the cream you gave me. Thank you so much. xxx My tube of "chapstick" is sitting right here on my hospital tray. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news. Your book looks quite cozy there. ;)

    God, carry Sandi into the hospital and sing her songs of healing. Touch her body, soul, and spirit. Love on her. Bring her comfort and joy. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

    We'll trust Him for your Merry Christmas, Sandi Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Sandi. Through Carol Garvin I found your blog. I hope all goes well for you and I pray for healing for you.

    ReplyDelete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!