Thursday, September 3, 2009

ATTENTION WRITERS!!!



If you're interested in improving your craft, drop by my other blog where Dave King, co-author of Self-Editing for Fiction Writers has, not only approved my blog, but has agreed to answer questions from time to time. On occasion, there will be chances to win a free, signed copy of his book. And right now, I have authors waiting in the wings to get a free edit and critique of give-or-take 500 words from their manuscripts. This hands-on approach is a wonderful way to improve your skills as writers. Come join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi,

    Just caught up on your blog post from mid August on your book progress! Any more news yet? It must be really encouraging to have some big publishing houses taking a look at your Full! I'll be praying God opens doors for you too! And I'll look forward to meeting you at ACFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the prayers, Jody! It'll be great to meet you too! There are so many I'm looking forward to meeting. If you spot me, come and introduce yourself, and I'll do the same! xxx

    ReplyDelete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!