Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting ready for conference!


So, I got my business cards ready, my one sheets all printed out, my proposals printed, and who knows what else. There's still a little more printing I've got to do--like my entire manuscript for the Donald Maass workshop. Hopefully, I spelled his name right.
Anyway, in the meantime, if you happen to be looking for something, like an albino squirrel, it's here! There are prizes--a $15 Amazon gift card and a can of mixed nuts. Want to know what this is all about? Go here: http://www.teresaslack.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. What an odd thing to be looking for: An albina squirrel? Did I miss something.

    Sandi, I'll look for you in the masses of the EB on Thursday. I read on the loop, that even more important than the pages of your ms would be your character charts, and any plotting tools you've done, or synopsis for Maass' EB course. I'm hoping to learn a lot from him. Safe journeying to Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eileen! I'll keep that in mind. :-)

    As for the squirrel, maybe this will answer your question: http://www.teresaslack.blogspot.com/.

    I'll add it to the post as well. Should have thought of that! LOL

    See you at the conference! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, Sandi. Have fun at the conf.

    ReplyDelete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!