Friday, September 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Wow! I've just been nominated by a talented author, Anita Davison, for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you, Anita--I think. :-) But really, this is a wonderful way to promote our blogs and gain more viewers. I enjoy reading a number of blogs out there, and I hope others will enjoy reading mine. So, thank you, Anita for nominating my blog!

Rules for Passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award: List 7 of your favorite things, 7 of your favorite activities, 7 things no one knows about you.

My favorite things:

The smell after it rains or just before a storm, blank sheets of drawing paper, my laptop, soft blankest to wrap up in, my books, my music, and tote bags (I'm a bag-aholic).

My favorite activities:

Writing (of course), drawing, walking, cycling, singing, hanging out with Christians, and going out to eat.

Seven things no one knows about me (some of these things folks may know, but most don't):

I can ride a unicycle; I used to want to be a clown in the circus; I can juggle; In High School I played Ado Annie in the musical Oklahoma (and stole the show); I love to sing; I'm absolutely no good at anything (including writing) without God's help (I rely on Him for everything); I'm jealous of Jesus because He got to go to heaven at age 33.

The lucky ones I nominate for this Kreativ Blogger Award are:


Congratulations folks! I hope this brings more traffic to your lovely, Kreativ blogs. xxx



3 comments:

  1. I am honored Sandi! That was so sweet of you! God has blessed me twice today. I just received a wonderful rejection! I know that sounds crazy but it was God's stamp of approval on my writing. The agency isn't taking new clients right now but he loved my writing and ideas. I was already grinning from that but now it'll take a crow bar to chip this happy smile off my face. I'm pinching myself...I can't believe you chose mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I chose you, Debbie! I love the picture at the top of your blog, and of course, your recent interview of MaryLu certaily helped. :-) But really, you deserve it. And that IS a wonderful rejection. I've gotten some of those and saved them in a special drawer for when I need a pick-me-up. So, be sure to hang on to yours. It might come in handy sometime. I know mine have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, Sandi! Cute shoe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!