Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feeling Discouraged

I go in for my next chemo treatment on Tuesday. I'll be in for five days. This chemo round has been postponed because I almost bled to death. Anyway, they had me go in for an MRI, and it turns out my tumor has grown since the last MRI in Jan. I'm so discouraged by this! I didn't get to talk to the doctor, only the nurse practitioner. She says to let the doc worry about it, and he said to continue with the chemo and then the bone marrow transplant after that. I'll get to talk to him personally while I'm in for chemo. Anyway, the nurse went on to say that the transplant is a cure, so when we get to that, things will be better. All I know is, when I was first diagnosed, the doc said that this cancer responds well to chemo. But if my tumor has grown, it sure doesn't sound like it's responding well. sigh 

Anyway, will you please PRAY that this transplant completely CURES and HEALS me? No MS and no cancer. I'm so tired of being sick. 

2 comments:

  1. I've picked you. I haven't dropped you.'
    Don't panic. I'm with you.
    There's no need to fear for I'm your God.
    I'll give you strength. I'll help you.
    I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.

    the Message version of Is. 41:10
    Love you sister :)
    Praying for you :)
    <3 cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,
    Saying a prayer for you, you are such a courageous person, touching many lives just by being you!

    ReplyDelete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!