Friday, April 24, 2009

IRON AND THE STONE Book jacket description

Hi, folks!

Here's a book jacket description of Book One in my IRON AND THE STONE series. I'd love to hear your honest opinions, if you have any. :-)

Slave boy fights for his freedom. Slave-owner's granddaughter fights for her life. Together, they fight for each other.

Rome 76 AD

After watching Roman soldiers drag his parents away to their death, David, a young Hebrew, is sold and enslaved to serve at a villa outside of Rome. David trains to become a great fighter. He works hard to please his master and hopes to earn his freedom. However, an opportunity to escape tempts David with its whispering call. Freedom beckons, but invisible chains hold him captive to the master's granddaughter, an innocent girl with a fiery spirit. David vows to protect Alethea from his master, the murderous patriarch, and must contrive a daring plan—sacrifice his own life to save hers.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandi with your recent triumphs, may it lead to many more. The best of luck with Iron and the Stone and I love your website. [I've linked both yours with mine.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anita! I need to figure out how to link onto yours. I'm so not computer savvy. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi,
    You encouraged me to get busy and post on my blog today. I'm so excited for you! A proposal to Revell, I will be in prayer for you. It won't be long until we will go to the bookstore and purchase "The Master's Wall." I love that title. May God Bless you and your family greatly from His riches.
    A J
    ajhawke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!