Friday, April 3, 2009

My Picture

Yes, I know my hair is going all over the place. I'd say it pretty much represents life. I wanted to take an intelligent picture of myself with the lovely mountains in the background, but the wind wouldn't stop blowing! Instead, I took some indoor shots, but the scenery just didn't match up. So, windblown hair it is. And like I said, it's a lot like life. We have certain expectations, and often times they're not what we get. I think the idea is for us to grow spiritually from situations that don't go our way. But don't forget to look at the scenery. If I put up one of those boring indoor shots, you guys would miss this picture of the blue sky and beautiful mountains. If we don't allow the wind to blow in our hair sometimes, life would become stagnant, and it might stunt our growth, and worst of all, we'd miss the view. In this picture, I'm on top of the world!

2 comments:

  1. So true! And, it's a great picture! The windblown hair reminds us that God is alive and moving in our lives, among other things. And, the scenery is great! This is a great site, Sandi! Best of luck! Diane Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wind blown life, too. I am so glad that the wind is in God's control.

    ReplyDelete

WHEN THE WORLD SAYS YOU CAN'T, FAITH SAYS YOU CAN!